Cross Pointe Ministries
CPM believes that every human being deserves the right to be loved and ministered to unconditionally, without restriction; regardless of your race, past, ethnic origin, or social class, leaving “No soul behind”.
Cross pointe ministries was started in March Of 2004 with two goals in mind. The first was to be a place where anyone could experience god regardless of where you came from our what you've been through. And the second to Walk though life with people during the best and worst of times. We are a diverse group of people from different backgrounds, social classes and cultures with the most important thing in common, Jesus Christ.
1) We Believe the entire Bible is inspired by God, infallible - without error and the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
2) We Believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons; The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
3) We Believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. Jesus Christ came to earth as Savior of the world. We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the 3rd day and is coming again.
4) We Believe that water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus Christ, a testimony to the world of our faith and symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection.
5) We Believe the church should operate as a united community of servants stewarding their spiritual gifts within the church and outside of the church's 4 walls.
6) We Believe that every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by reading and obeying God's Word - submitting to the Holy Spirit and allowing Jesus Christ to be Lord of their life.
7) We Believe that every human being deserves the right to be LOVED and MINISTERED to, unconditionally and without restriction; regardless of their race, ethnic origin, socio-economic status, or their past.
8) We Believe that every believer is equipped to reach every soul with the same LOVE and COMPASSION of Christ.
9) We Believe that "NO SOUL" should be left behind.